Last updated: 10 April 2019
NOZAWA Kento is a Ph.D. student who does research on machine learning. His current research interests are self-supervised learning for discrete data.
- I will be at UCL from 18 June to 22 Sep. (2019).
- New paper: PAC-Bayes Analysis of Sentence Representation
- Apr. 2018 – Present, Ph.D. Student
- Apr. 2016 – Mar. 2018, M.S. in Informatics
- Apr. 2012 – Mar. 2016, B.A. in Library and Information Science
- Apr. 2018 – Mar. 2021: Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC1).
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
200 000 JPY / month
- Apr. 2018 – Mar. 2021: Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows.
2 800 000 JPY / three years
- May. 2018, Repayment Exemption for Students with Excellent Grades, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Type I (interest-free) Scholarship (Exemption of half of loan, 1 056 000 JPY)
- Mar. 2018, Graduate School of Library, Information and Media Studies Provost’s Award
- Oct. 2017, 2nd Prize, The Mangaki Data Challenge
- Jul. 2016, IPSJ Computer Science Research Award for Young Scientists
- Mar. 2016, School of Informatics Provost’s Award
- Mar. 2016, Representative of College of Knowledge and Library Science
- Nov. 2015, WebDB Forum 2015 Excellent Paper Award
|June 2019||Sep. 2019||Internship||APRIORI at UCL|
|May 2018||Present||Research Assistant||RIKEN AIP|
|Oct. 2017||Mar. 2018||Research Assistant||AIRC|
|Aug. 2017||Sept. 2017||Engineer Intern||Treasure Data Inc.|
|Apr. 2016||July 2017||Research Assistant||AIRC|
|Dec. 2015||Mar. 2016||Technical Staff||AIRC|
|Apr. 2017||July 2017||TA||Information mathematics||Univ of Tsukuba|
|Sept. 2017||Feb. 2017||TA||Programming 2||Univ of Tsukuba|
|July 2016||Sept. 2016||TA||Programming 1||Univ of Tsukuba|
Red Green Black and White means a name of fictional scientist: MAGATA Shiki.