Last updated: 07 Apr. 2018
- Kento Nozawa, Masanari Kimura, and Atsunori Kanemura. Node Centralities and Classification Performance for Characterizing Node Embedding Algorithms, 2018.
- Atsunori Kanemura, Yuhsen Cheng, Takumi Kaneko, Kento Nozawa, and Shuichi Fukunaga. Imputing Missing Values in EEG with Multivariate Autoregressive Models, In Proc. EMBC, 2018.
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Scalable Algorithm for Probabilistic Overlapping Community Detection. In Proc. WSDM 1st Workshop on Scholarly Web Mining, pp. 9–16, 2017.
[slide], [acm], [BibTex]
Journal (in Japanese)
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Overlapping Community Detection in Large-scale Networks Using Topic Models. IPSJ Transaction on Database, vol.9, no.2, pp.1–10, 2016.
Conference (refereed, in Japanese)
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Overlapping Community Detection in Large-scale Networks using Topic Models. In Web DB Forum, 2015.
Excellent Paper Award and IPSJ Computer Science Research Award for Young Scientists
Conference (not refereed, in Japanese)
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Learning Topic Models with Pseudo-Document based on Random Walk. In IBIS. 2016.
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Learning Method of Word Embeddings using Topic Models. In NLP, 2015.
- Kento Nozawa, Yoshiki Nakaoka, Shuhei Yamamoto, and Tetsuji Satoh. Finding Method of Replaceable Ingredients using Large Mounts of Cooking Recipes. In Data Engineering and Food Media, Technical Committee on Data Engineering, 2014.