- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Scalable Algorithm for Probabilistic Overlapping Community Detection. In Proc. WSDM 1st Workshop on Scholarly Web Mining, pp. 9–16, 2017. [slide], [acm], [BibTex]
- Kento Nozawa, Kei Wakabayashi. Overlapping Community Detection in Large-scale Networks Using Topic Models. IPSJ Transaction on Database, vol.9, no.2, pp.1-10, 2016. [pdf] (in Japanese).
Domestic Conference (refereed)
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Overlapping Community Detection in Large-scale Networks using Topic Models. In Web DB Forum, 2015. (in Japanese). (Excellent Paper Award and IPSJ Computer Science Research Award for Young Scientists)
Domestic Conference (not refereed)
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Learning Topic Models with Pseudo-Document based on Random Walk. In IBIS. 2016. (in Japanese).
- Kento Nozawa and Kei Wakabayashi. Learning Method of Word Embeddings using Topic Models. In NLP, 2015. (in Japanese).
- Kento Nozawa, Yoshiki Nakaoka, Shuhei Yamamoto, Tetsuji Satoh. Finding Method of Replaceable Ingredients using Large Mounts of Cooking Recipes. In Data Engineering and Food Media, Technical Committee on Data Engineering, 2014. (in Japanese).
- Jul. 2016, IPSJ Computer Science Research Award for Young Scientists
- Mar. 2016, School of Informatics Provost’s Award
- Mar. 2016, Representative of College of Knowledge and Library Science
- Nov. 2015, WebDB Forum 2015 Excellent Paper Award
- Aug. 2017 - Sept. 2017: Engineer Intern, Treasure Data Inc., Japan.
- Apr. 2016 - July 2017: Research assistant, AIRC.
- Dec. 2015 - Mar. 2016: Technical stuff, AIRC.